Thursday, August 04, 2005

Filler Fun

I have two big entries in the works, but I'm taking a breather to post this, which was on the blogs of a few friends. I think the response I send is supposed to be via e-mail, since I've never seen anybody respond in the replies on thei blog.


Reply with your name and I'll respond with one (or more) of the following about you.


1. I'll tell you what song/movie/book/fictional character reminds me of you.

2. I'll pick a flavor of pudding to wrestle with you in.

3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

4. I'll tell you my favorite memory of you.

5. I'll tell you what animal or plant you remind me of.

6. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.

4 comments:

trekker9er said...

Jennifer.

Well, I responded to you on my blog. But if you want to e-mail me your responses, that's fine too. :)

Anonymous said...

Kimberly

Sara said...

Well OK then, now that the precedent's been set.

Jen

1. Nausicaa. She's a character from both a Japanese comic and an animated film based on that comic.

2. Moving on....

3. (says absolutely nothing and hopes you'll get it)

4. The one thing that comes to mind now is back in high school when we would talk about the previous day's episode of "Gargoyles", because it was something only we shared back then. And then there was all the overlap with what we were learning in Trev's class.

5. I want to say something other than the obvious, but it's so hard to think of anything but "dolphin".

6. OK, how did you first get into "Star Trek"?

Sara said...

Kim

1. "Julie of the Wolves" and its sequel (which I believe is just called "Julie"). I'm almost positive you've read them.

2. I don't seem to remember a question 2....

3. Well maybe not just us, but....

"I'm in the sky."

And believe or not, I'm still getting a silly grin as I type this.

4. There are a lot of them, but I think one that sticks out is one of the more recent times we saw each other when it was just you and me and all we did was get lunch, walk around Arlington, and talk.

5. Is there even a point in me answering? Of course you're a wolf.

6. Who was the first animal you can remember being part of your family?