Thursday, July 28, 2005

And Now, The Kittens

Don't worry. I haven't expanded my fuzzy family, or at least, not the immediate one. But remember how I said there was some big news a while back? Well this is it. I just wanted to wait until I had pictures.

A month or so ago, my sister and her boyfriend adopted two little kittens from a rescue organization. They're now about three months old and pretty well adjusted to their new home and people, from what I hear.


That's Phoebe




That's Owen




Since I haven't actually met them yet, there not too much more to say. I am working on a report on my trip to ComicCon, but it's kind of slow going. Once I work my way through that, I'll have more new stuff to discuss. For now, enjoy the cute kitties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!*

^_^

I'm so glad she adopted! They're adorable!

See, people? You CAN get kittens from shelters!!! ^_^

trekker9er said...

Owen is adorable!

And Phoebe, well I've always liked all grey cats.