Thursday, July 07, 2005

Congratulations, It's A Bathroom

The big news for today is that our basement bathroom is finally finished. This is the second bathroom in our house and the first is in need of a major overhaul, which is part of why we had the new one put in. (Not having a bathroom for unknown number of weeks ain't my idea of fun.) The tile is all in and everything works. It's not the most conveniently located bathroom in the world, but it seemed like the best option given the space we have and it works.

After getting pretty fed up with the one I had, I went out and bought a Mac keyboard for the Mini. It's a great improvement. My shortcut keys all work again and the extra USB ports allow me space to plug in my iPod. I started to install Creative Suite yesterday, but then I realized that I needed to install Photoshop first. It's not a huge deal, but I kind of lost enthusiasm for doing it that day. Maybe tomorrow.

I've also got some other pretty exciting news, but I think I'll save that until I have some pictures to go with it. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Angry Android said...

What's exciting? Inquiring minds want to know!

Congrats on your new keyboard.

trekker9er said...

Yay for a new bathroom! New, or remodeled, bathrooms are fun.

Kittens!