Sunday, July 10, 2005

Questions

I answered this for Jon and now I'm putting it up here. For the sake of honesty, I'm copying the questions verbatim and not removing any. But "No Comment" and "I don't know" are perfectly acceptable answers. Just post your answers in a comment reply to this entry.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

2 comments:

trekker9er said...

1. Jennifer
2. Yes!
3. High School, via Kim
4. Nope
5. *shrugs* Depends on the circumstances.
6. I think you once had Miss Disney as a nickname, because you had wanted to work as a animation artist for Disney.
7. Friend
8. I don't have to answer that.
9. Absolutely Not!
10. Gorillaz, little hybrid cars (you're the first, and still only, one I know who has one), transformers and action figures in general, Gargoyles. That's enough for now I think.
11. Uhhhh....
12. Not as well as I used to, sadly. But, happily, better than I did a couple years ago.
13. Last month when I visited MA for my college reunion!
14. Yes. After years, Amy finally got me to confess.
15. Sure, why not.

Anonymous said...

1. Kimberly
2. Yes
3. 8th grade, on a bus on a field trip to clean up a beach
4. No
5. No
6. Cunicula. I like making Latin-based names.
7. Artistic
8. That you needed someone to talk to.
9. Yes
10. Any mention of Disney
11. Eternal happiness
12. Pretty well. Not as well as I used to, but I know you pretty well.
13. That time you came to pick up rabbit food at the clinic
14. Yes
15. Ah...eh....ey...yeah, all right...