Monday, May 23, 2005

iPod!



iPod!

iPod iPod iPod! iPod iPod iPod! iPod iPod iPod, iPod!!

iPod! (mini)

So if you've been keeping up since my LiveJournal blog, you know that I had a deal with Andrew, where if I went to the gym regularly and stuck with it, I could get an iPod. As you've probably guessed, I have been very good and gone to the gym at least twice a week, usually three times. So today, we went out and I bought an iPod mini. I went with the smaller mini as it's less expensive and I don't atnicipate needing more than 1,000 songs or so with me at any one time. I put the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack on it to test it out and it only took up a teeny bit of the iPod's total capacity. (I'll probably take most of it off eventually. I don't really need every track with me all the time.)

After that, I spent the evening importing CDs I like into iTunes for future listening. I imagine it will bring me closer to my CD collection, which I don't normally listen to that often. It's also helped me to notice a few boxes without discs in them. (Have you seen my copy of the "Kill Bill Vol. 2" soundtrack?)

Anyway, the iPod seems to work quite well, though I haven't tried out all of its features yet. The earphones appear to be staying in when I shake my head around, so I'm hoping they'll stay in through my workout. I'll keep you posted once I've taken it for a "field test".

1 comment:

trekker9er said...

Oooo! Shiny.