Monday, May 30, 2005

Thank You, Jon (Again)

I know I already gave a shout out to Jon when he pointed me in the direction of the soundtrack to my beloved "Final Fantasy VII". Well, now Jon has helped me to expand my little iPod mini's musical vocabulary. Quite a bit. To the point where I could probably go to the gym for several weeks without repeating anything whatsoever. Now there is some stuff on here that likely won't be accompanying me to my workouts. (And I probably could have led a perfectly happy life without ever hearing William Shatner's cover of "Mr. Tambourine Man".) But the majority of what I've listened to or found so far is pretty awesome, and that definitely includes the orchestral Super Mario Bros. Theme.

So thanks, Jon. I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed the food and "God of War".

1 comment:

Angry Android said...

C'mon! You mean you can't get your workout on whenn Billy Shatner is "singing" Rocket Man?

If you want me to put those songs on your computer I'll need to borrow your iPod again & make copies instead of a playlist.