Friday, May 20, 2005

Random

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. We ended up going to a midnight showing of "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" so between that, work, going to the gym, and visiting Les, I was not home much. And when I did get home, I just wanted to collapse. My post for today was going to be about Episode III, but Andrew requested that I post something I said today. So . . .

"The worst kind of chocolate croissant is one where you bite into it and realize that all the chocolate is kind of solidified in one corner and the rest is just hollow and empty inside and then you feel hollow and empty inside."

Thank you.

2 comments:

Angry Android said...

Ah, the disappointing filling. Just like when you bite into a Cadbury Creme Egg & it already hatched into a marshmallow peep.

I still think the worst chocolate croissant is still the one that has the suprise ingredient of horse shit. That or bloody tampon.

trekker9er said...

Yuck!